373Re: Micro "still" for Sale -UK Suffolk

  • Martin Roberts
    May 23, 2006
      Hi,
      Just to let you know that my Micro 'Applecross' is still for sail.
      I have had one enquiry that did not end successfully so I would like
      to update he original message by saying that the trailer is now fixed
      and will be fuly roadworthy. I would like to sell with original rig
      only but will discuss the junk rig if purchaser insists.

      She is sturdy, needs a bit of woodwork to stern gunwale.

      I am asking for offers in the region of £2000. I have paper work
      from builder that shows that it originally cost £6000+ to build.

      Martin Roberts
      --- In Bolger4Sale@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Roberts"
      <martin.me.roberts@...> wrote:

      > I am interested in selling my micro Applecross. You can see some of
      > last years pictures in Bolger 5 group
      > http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/bolger5/photos/browse/5fed
      >
      > I would be interested in a any serious offers.
      >
      > It would come with Trailer, (braked but hitch rusted), Two
      alternative
      > rigs - Original and Junk modification and engine Honda 4 stroke 5hp.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Martin

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic