313Bolger Plans for sale

  • bill_a_derby
    Oct 15, 2005
      Brick #458 $20.00
      Martha Jane #510 & Soapbox # 539 $45.00
      BirdWatcher #496 $35.00
      Single Handed Schooner #512 $30.00
      Micro #422 $35.00

      I also have a set of Universal Hovercraft Plans - UH12T4 for $100.00
      if anyone is interested.

      I will take $150.00 for all the Bolger plans if you want a package

      $225.00 if you want the hovercraft plans too all total.

      I only have single copies, these were bought with the intention of
      building someday - I have been trimming down my collection to ones I
      think I will acutally get to build -

      These plans were all bought from Dynamite Payson over the years -
      some he is not selling anymore.

      None of these plans have been built, so the license for a single
      boat for each set of plans is still valid.

      I prefer paypal and include $7.50 for a tube and priority mailing.

      paypal account is bard@...

      Contact me at that email or bill@... if you want to make
      other arrangements - no holds - first paid first sold.

      Happy boat building!

      Bill Derby
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic