162AS-29 For Sale
- Aug 12, 2003Our planned 1 year cruise has been postponed, so sadly, Alisa is for
sale. We bought her in 2001 from Herb Taylor with the intention of
cruising the East Coast and Gulf of Mexico of the US for a year. Now
that our plans have been postponed, we really need a smaller boat.
Frank San Miguel
Landenberg, PA 19350
* Launched in 1995 by Herb Taylor, Ottawa, ON, Canada
* Berthed in Elkton, MD - inside storage.
* Asking Price: $9000 US
* Yamaha 9.9hp, 4 stroke with high thrust prop and extended foot,
controls mounted in the cockpit
Sails and gear
* 7 oz tanbark main sail in very good condition, excellent
stitching and tack,clew and head patches. Heavy duty sewn boltrope.
Two reefs with built-in tack adjustments
* Orignal mizzen sail, fabricated from a heavy 10 oz Dacron racing
* 1 Fortress , 1 Danforth , 150yd half-inch nylon
* Gould battery charger, Exide 12 volt battery
* 300 gph automatic "Rule" electric bilge pump exhausting through
an "invisible" through hull fitting
* Anchor light and masthead white light on the mainmast, stern
light, port and starboard lights
* The compass ("Ritchie" bulkhead type mounted on aft bulkhead of
doghouse, just to port of companionway opening) has a red light for
good night vision.
* Apelco marine VHF radio
- << Previous post in topic