162AS-29 For Sale

  • Frank San Miguel
    Aug 12, 2003
      Our planned 1 year cruise has been postponed, so sadly, Alisa is for
      sale. We bought her in 2001 from Herb Taylor with the intention of
      cruising the East Coast and Gulf of Mexico of the US for a year. Now
      that our plans have been postponed, we really need a smaller boat.

      http://www.geocities.com/sanmi/alisa/alisa.html
      Frank San Miguel
      Landenberg, PA 19350

      General
      * Launched in 1995 by Herb Taylor, Ottawa, ON, Canada
      * Berthed in Elkton, MD - inside storage.
      * Asking Price: $9000 US

      Motor
      * Yamaha 9.9hp, 4 stroke with high thrust prop and extended foot,
      controls mounted in the cockpit

      Sails and gear
      * 7 oz tanbark main sail in very good condition, excellent
      stitching and tack,clew and head patches. Heavy duty sewn boltrope.
      Two reefs with built-in tack adjustments
      * Orignal mizzen sail, fabricated from a heavy 10 oz Dacron racing
      main
      * 1 Fortress …, 1 Danforth …, 150yd half-inch nylon
      anchor rode.

      Electrical
      * Gould battery charger, Exide 12 volt battery
      * 300 gph automatic "Rule" electric bilge pump exhausting through
      an "invisible" through hull fitting
      * Anchor light and masthead white light on the mainmast, stern
      light, port and starboard lights
      * The compass ("Ritchie" bulkhead type mounted on aft bulkhead of
      doghouse, just to port of companionway opening) has a red light for
      good night vision.
      * Apelco marine VHF radio
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic