BUG OUT 4 sure.. WAS... 35' sailing scow houseboat/ BUG OUT Boat

  • Chief Redelk
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 27, 2013
      While people may laugh at the idea of a "Bug Out Boat".. I would like
      to remind you most of the biggest changes in the world took place by
      boat.. Noah can't be proved but how many Americans can trace their
      roots back to some other country who's ancestors "BUG OUT" boat from
      some oppressive government. Then we have the Vietnamese and the people
      from Cuba called the "boat people" gosh big hint right.... While some
      folks laugh at others for their thinking I I take them serious..Even
      the immigrants from Mexico may have used a boat to cross the border..
      Some illegal some legal.. Boats have always been a part of
      civilization...BUG OUT may simply be a boat that you can legally use
      without Harrasment by our OPPRESSIVE goverment who in some states
      required registeraton of a simple litle Puddle Duck. I call that
      OPPRESIVE and yes I am always looking for a way to BUG out and get
      around those crazy laws.. Here in La. I can build a 12 foot sailboat
      and BUG out but I dare not run a thurster or pay a fine... In Texas
      they can built a 14 foot sail boat and BUG OUT... In some countries
      outside the states they can have freedom to build a sail boat big
      enough to BUG OUT at sea and NOT be harrassed for not registering the
      boat..Even use a small motor and not be harrassed... Fishing license
      required in every state you float though while floating the Missippi
      is OPPRESION. We have been boiling the frog so long people laugh at my
      brother for wanting a BUG OUT boat. BUT I take him serious. He may
      want to build a boat that can handle blue water. He may want to escape
      to the Phillipines or some other more or less restricted to boat
      owners..Yes he is serious.. So lets start with a serious comment..
      Brother I suggest a SCOW with lots of roundnes on the bottom..the show
      you looked at may be good. IF I designed one I would ( flair ) slant
      the sides out 25 degrees and pinch in the bow quiet a bit. I would
      ballast and have the thing covered over... Think Pelican now think BIG
      BIG Pelican maybe wider too.... YOu can design your own boat IF you
      have the experience..WHY not make it bigger than the biggest pelican..
      If you know how you can make this boat and you can have a BOAT that
      will carry you and your family to safe places when the USA breaks down
      and blood flows in the streets due to the constant race baiting and
      social unrest.... This may happen with Home land secuirity buying more
      arms and the attack on gun owners plus all the stupid racial stuff...
      BUT it may not happen some americans are not stupid and the smart ones
      may spray the wasp.... We may simply be taken and surrender peacefully
      to anothere body or rule. Heck we are not sure our vote works even
      now... You may find a safe place somewhere in the world, Don't laugh
      maybe China..or even Russia. Brother, I am to old to BUG OUT. If we
      are taken I will simply "go Turk".that is,,I will surrender..BUT IF
      you are young and desire one....Yes, build yourself a BUG OUT boat.
      Enjoy it and IF for some reason you live long and don't need to BUG
      OUT you still have a nice boat. Think WASP SPRAY. It's not a bad idea
      to have some on hand..Wasp may never build in your bed room but you
      can bet it's not "their" fault.. You may be right there may be some
      power working to our demise. I am not sure about that but I am
      learning Spanish. I suggest you bug out by learning another language
      as well..Spanish is spoken in many nations and I intend to visit
      Mexico. My daughter lives there and NO they don't have to register a
      boat....Think about that. While I can't ever bug out for long at a
      time due to being retired and on the TIT of the Social Secuirity you
      may find that someday the cow dries up and you may be on your own for
      a while... BUG out brother bug out. Noha did it and many others did
      it. Enjoy your life for it's short and full of misery. Find the joy in
      it. Eat the mellon and spit out the seeds. Keep wasp spray on hand and
      by all means BUG OUT brother .. BUG OUT..... Smile I like the
      scow..Maybe the one you are intersted in can b e made to do what you
      want..Be like the arrow. Choose a target and go for it. Keep us
      posted.....Be well. Chief..
    • Leigh
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 28, 2013
        Now I've heard a lot of reasons to build a boat but this has got to be the most unusual.
        The only problem I can see with the concept is that unless you build a boat big enough to be fully self sufficient in food and fuel you're going to have to dock somewhere to re supply and you'll be hard pressed to find a place less oppressive than the USA. Trust me on this, I travel all over the world and this is still the least oppressive government in the world.

        Wouldn't it just be easier to vote? Or if the results of a democratically elected government are not suited to your idea of an ideal society you could always set up a society where the expressed will of the populace doesn't affect the policies of the government. I can suggest a few good books on the subject. Mein Kampf by A Hitler, various histories of the USSR, Iran , Iraq etc.

        Leigh Ross

        484 464 1575 C
        610  624 1730 H

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 28, 2013
          Voting,, Is not working..Sadly most people in the states do not know
          that fair elections are a thing of the past....I think most of it is
          rigged above the local level..Lets see we have dead people voting..
          People not wanting to show an ID when they vote. Hung Chads in Fla.
          etc.Voting machine fraud. IF voting is fair and Obama got elected
          fairly that means the American people may be more stupid than I
          thought. i had rather HOPE it was rigged.. In fact Kennedy did not get
          the MOST votes he was put in office by Electoral votes..Everyone
          should see the moviee "Campaign" it's intended to be funny but it's
          very near the truthy... If you want free take a long look at New
          Zeland..MUCH less hassle for boats owners there.... A boat that can
          get a family there may be about all he needs. I would think that is
          possible in a small sail boat.. Besides there are LOTS Of places with
          less hassle than the USA. Mexico has more freedom on many things than
          we do... My daughter lives there and has lived there for over 3 years.
          She loves it and will not live in the oppressive, over restricted,
          over regulated, to many laws enforced by robo cops... Who will deny we
          have dirty courts and bought off judges in the USA ?.. Mexico is know
          to be corrupt but so is the states and regulations on boats and most
          other things are LESS restrictive in Mexico than here..I have friends
          in the Phillipines who would never come back to the states.. No, I do
          not believe we are not the most free country on earth. We WERE.... The
          idea we still are is propoganda but if someone wants to believe that I
          won't try to persuade them.... I had a friend visiting from England
          and he was harrassed by the cops because he was standing in the middle
          of a housing area taking photo's. They wanted to know why he was
          taking pictures and demanded a drivers licenes. He said he had none
          and they did not believe him.. He was NOT blocking traffic or causing
          any problems..There were NO cars moving on that street. Maybe one
          every 5 minutes would drive by. The speed limit was 25 mph and he
          would step out of the street and wait for the car to pass. In fact I
          was with him is all that saved him from going to jail..I finally ask
          the cop IF a Pass Port would do..When it was over he was visiable
          shaken and said he could not wait to get back home where he can take
          photo's without so much cop harrassment. He was astonished at how many
          cops he saw.....If you want to see Cops abusing their power google it.
          I was a cop years ago and I can assure you things have changed and are
          going to get worse.. Cops like me are all gone. The younger ones are
          all about power and act like a military unit. I believe that all
          politicans are liars and laws are made for the little people. Sadly
          peope can't see this coming.. Some do and are made fun of..This man is
          right about his feelings... Everything in the States is FREE for a
          FEE...I could go on and on but there is no need. If he wants to build
          a boat to take him to New Zeland or some other place I say let him do
          so.. Build your boat brother they laughed at Noha as well..Good day..
        • Tom Pee

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 28, 2013
              Nah, I'm going to go back to talking about boats.

              I've ordered a suit of sails for my MJ from Peak Sails. Price was great. Now waiting to see if the quality is great. I don't think the Chinese sailmaker even knew what a lugsail was ,going by the delays. Hope he used the time wisely researching them.

              I ve git the  leg o mutton mizzen and it seems OK. Won't really know until I bend them onto the spars. I'll report back when I do.

              Leigh Ross

              484 464 1575 C
              610  624 1730 H

            • Kenneth Green
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 29, 2013
                Glad to hear we are going back to talking about boats.  I'v been having a hard time keeping my finger in check.
                 and saying something rude.