Wyoming Plans

  • rkldude
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 2013
      I am seeking plans for "Wyoming". Anyone have a set they would part with or know the cost of a set from Bolger & Friends ?
      R.Laux
    • phil.bolger
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28, 2013
        Hello,
          thanks for your interest.
        Plans are still at $300.- to build one boat, sent priority-mail rolled in a
        tube.

        Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 15, 2013
            Richard,
                I did not look at the post-box for at least a week, and there your check was when I finally checked it yesterday.
            Plans will go out next week.
            Thanks for the order.
            Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

            I am seeking plans for "Wyoming". Anyone have a set they would part with or know the cost of a set from Bolger & Friends ?
            R.Laux

          • richard laux
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 15, 2013
               Susanne,
                   I feel better now knowing that the check got to you okay.
                 Sincerely, Richard Laux