70337Modified Bolger Bobcat

  • david.chambers49221@ymail.com
    Jul 8, 2014

      Hello all-

      I recently purchased a Bolger Bobcat that has a cabin and has been set up for cruising.  While I do not plan to use it as a cruiser I liked the looks and history of the boat.  I have a sister who enjoys sailing and may use the boat on occasion when I'm not available.  She is unable to raise the sail, too much friction I suppose with the lines running through the slots at the top of the mast (forgive my lack of proper terminology). Anyone ever use blocks at the top of the mast instead?  Seems like this would help, wondering about block size and everything. Any thoughts?

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic