70210Re: as39 for sale - now $15500USD

  • Mark Albanese
    Apr 4, 2014

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Joey Champagne" <joeyc@...>
      Date: April 3, 2014 4:11:01 PM PDT
      To: "Mark Albanese" <marka97203@...>
      Subject: RE: Your inquiry on 2012 Bolger AS39 Sharpie

      Hi Mark,

      Thank you for your interest in the vessel we have listed at POP Yachts.

      I have included a link to the boat on our website:

      The hull is made of A/C grade plywood.Thats what Bolger specified I use.There are two layers on the bottom all joints are scarfed&epoxied screwed together with stainless screws.One sheet for the sides also scarfed&epoxied.The mid section has an additional layer of 3/4 A/C laminated in epoxy and screwed together with stainless screws.The bottom of the hull has two layers of 10 OZ fiber glass cloth.The sides have one layer.The deck one layer all in epoxy.The hull bottom&sides was primed and painted with an epoxy primer.The sides were painted with a
      two part urethane high gloss.Bottom Trinidad pettit red 74% copper... The boat is being stored behind a private residence. Seller is in Costa Rica and motivated to sell.  Just did a 5k price reduction.  --please let me know if you need additional info.-- very unique vessel !

      POP Yachts specializes in working with out of state and overseas clients. We are a full service brokerage and understand the needs and concerns of foreign buyers. We have many happy references all around the world and we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your purchase decision. If you are looking for someone that you can trust to provide you with honest and accurate information, please do not hesitate to contact me at (850) 276-9574.

      Also, we can provide you with a complimentary copy of the BoatHistoryReport.com History Report for this vessel (a $34.99 value). Just let me know if you would like me to run this report for you (at no cost to you). We encourage all our buyers to hire and schedule a survey before purchasing any used vessels so you know what you are buying.

      Thank You!
      Joey Champagne | Licensed Regional Sales Executive
      POP Yachts | 6384 Tower Lane, Sarasota, FL 34240
      P: (850) 276-9574 | F: (815) 425-8788 | W: joeyc.popyachts.com

      (FL) Sales License #8125

      "I've met the most interesting people while flying or on a boat. These methods of travel seem to attract the kind of people I want to be with." - Hedy Lamarr

      How's My Driving?

      We can sell your boat - just ask me how.

      # [9478767]

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic