70209RRe: as39 for sale - now $15500USD

  • Mark Albanese
    Apr 4, 2014

      Your info was displayed in the entry boxes at Popyachts. I replaced it with my own to ask a question about the plywood used.

      I received a response right away to a query from a long distance trucker - but nothing about the boat.

      Did you get my reply?
      Mark

      On Apr 1, 2014 10:10 PM, <c.ruzer@...> wrote:

      BUMP

      THE LATEST BOT marketing NOTICE about THIS boat came today. (IIRC I had to register an email addy to view the pics, hence I have received a couple bot mail notices since.)

      Marked down now from $45000 to $15500! But as I'm three oceans away the advised asking price dropping to their converted figure of "apx. 17,252 AUD (sic)" is again unfortunately no good to me :(

      Check it out:

      http://www.popyachts.com/Page/Site-Listing/33740/Sail/Schooner/Okaloosa-County-FL/2012-Bolger-AS39-Sharpie/View.html?C=234939

      If you're close enough to the boat location  to take a peek I'd like to hear what you find and think of it.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic