new street signs in Bodger Park; new trash cans

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2005
      I spoke with Mayor Guidi tonight and he pointed out that there were new
      street signs going in around Bodger Park. Keep your eyes peeled. I haven't
      seen any yet myself.

      I also complimented him on the new public trash cans. They are more
      plentiful (see the new one at Marine and Gerkin, which was much needed) and
      elegant. They have a sort of elegant iron cage in a tastefully restrained
      chocolate brown color around the barrel. He said the Hawthorne has been the
      recipient of a grant that had paid for the trashcans.

      The Mayor has agreed to attend our September 26th meeting and field
      questions. Other local politicians who are running for office will be there
      too to answer questions about their election campaigns - We vote in
      November!