September general meeting - date change and tentative agenda

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 9:11 AM
      Our upcoming September meeting, previously scheduled for September 12, has
      been rescheduled for Monday September 26th. The meeting will be at Kit
      Carson Elementary school cafeteria from 6:30 to 8:30.

      Among other things scheduled for the 26th: We'll have Mayor Guidi there, the
      three candidates for the two City Council seats will speak to us concerning
      their platforms, and City of Hawthorne Code Enforcement will be there to
      answer questions about the many city codes.