Two new files uploaded

  • Brent
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 3:08 PM
      I had a call from an older member of our community a few weeks ago.
      She had a 1961 Constitution from the old Bodger Association and a nice
      hand made Christmas poem from Jeanne and Bill, sent to members of the
      community. You can see how close Jeanne and Bill felt to their
      neighbors by reading their card.

      I've uploaded both documents as PDF files in the files section of our
      website
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BodgerPark/files/

      Have a safe and happy Fourth of July!