RE: [BodgerPark] Lady looking for $$$ at 11 at night

  • Chris Call
    Message 1 of 10 , May 31, 2005
      Somebody needs to inform the police about her, give them a heads up.

      She doesn't want to knock on my door, anybody who is going to knock on my door after 8:00 better be somebody I know otherwise, I will be calling the police.

      That is scarey, what is she thinking knocking on peoples door at that hour.

      Chris (Kornblum/Marine)

      Deeanna Wozniak <d.wozniak@...> wrote:
      I had a visit by this lady too - around the end of April. She knocked
      on my boor around midnight. Unfortunately my visiting in-laws answered
      the door and gave her $12 to get her van towed. She said that she knew
      me and we were friends, so my Father-in-law gave her the money.
      Too Scary!

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
        Seems like we have all been visited by the same person. The lady that came by our home was just as described in the previous posts.

        One of my neighbors called the police, but we never saw them come out. It was a Saturday night so maybe there were busy on other calls.

        Lets hope that she never returns to our neighborhood.

        Hope everyone had a great weekend,
        andrew oshiro