Alex Haleigh art gallery - nearby

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2005
      I went by a new and nearby art gallery today after reading about it in the
      Easy Reader. The Alex Haleigh Gallery is located at 2928 Marine, just past
      Crenshaw. The owner, Yvette, was very gracious and we had her complete
      attention for the the time we were there. The art was high quality and I
      feel excited to have this business almost within walking distance of our
      neighborhood.

      Feb 26th is the next opening, with a reception from 6 to 10 PM

      tel 310-324-5414.

      I have no affiliation except as a pleased visitor.