(no subject)

  • lacyrobert@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      Good job to Brent and everyone who begins to keep an eye on suspicious
      activity. I am looking forward to moving ahead with canvassing the neighborhood to
      identify more neighbors who will pay closer attention and, more importantly,
      report observations to the HPD. Maybe I'm a little paranoid, but I feel that
      this negative activity will increase as we plunge into the holiday season.
      Brenda