Jan 22 meeting attendance greatly underestimated - my apologies

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2004
      I want to apologize to eveningstarr1 and others for greatly underestimating
      the attendance. Obviously, we expected far fewer people to show up and I am
      saddened that you weren't able to attend. I didn't receive any negative
      comments from people in attendance in the event. On the contrary, most
      people thought that we have made a good start. I hope that you will not
      allow this one disappointment to skew your entire perception of the BPNA. I
      will be posting detailed minutes of the meeting which I hope will give you
      good idea for the discussions we had this evening.

      Our next meeting will be in the Kit Carson cafeteria which can hold about
      300 people.

      Brent

      >From: "eveningstarr1" <eveningstarr1@...>
      >To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [BodgerPark] January 22nd Meeting
      >Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 03:08:05 -0000
      >
      >I want to just say how disappointing and discussed I was at the
      >place that was chosen for this meeting. Just how many people do you
      >think live in Bodger Park....30?? Not only was there no place to
      >sit or stand, you broke fire occupancy rule. A City license plate
      >car was blocking a fire hydrant, people parking where there was no
      >parking. Many left because of this.
      >Hope you get it right the next time. Wanted info on just how the
      >officers were elected and other complaints I had wanted to voice.

      Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software � optimizes dial-up to the max!