RE: [BodgerPark] Lawndale/Bodger History - Book available

  • Lori Holzem
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 15, 2004
      If email questions only pertain to one person send your email directly to
      the person and not to all Bodger Park email addresses. This is my business
      email address and this is ridiculous to be receiving so many nonsense
      emails. I want to know what's going on in the community but do not need to
      know about everyone who needs a book or is having a conversation with one
      other person.

    • katzz4me@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 17, 2004

      • katzz4me@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 17, 2004
          I called Jim directly, thanks for the number, he is very accommodating
          brought the book's right over....They are quiet interesting.

          Darlene