Tonight's Meeting

  • residentrealtor2004
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 22, 2004
      To Brent and the other officers and interim officers of the Bodger
      Park neighborhood Association: BRAVO!!
      I commend you and the present Board for taking the initiative to
      start this group. The meeting was a great start. I know that the
      room was too small and people were turned away, etc.,etc.,etc.
      However, it's not easy anticipating the numbers that may show up
      during a first meeting. Next time we can accomodate everyone and I am
      more than willing to help do what I can to help the leadership team.
      It was great to have the Mayor and the other elected officials
      present and they handled the concerns very well. I look forward to
      networking with you and other neighbors through this medium and look
      forward to our next meeting. I might suggest a planning and
      organizing meeting with the residents ONLY to have a more structured
      platform to present to the Mayor and other officials. There are some
      issues that we,as residents, can empower ourselves to do. Enough for
      now. Have a great evening and week and let's keep Bodger Park
      empowered and active!
      Harold & Brenda Roberts 3651 W. 146th Street
    • bodgerpk
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 22, 2004
        Shame on all you people complaining about the location and size of the
        room. I think the organizers should be commended on a job well done.
        This is a great step in improving our neighbourhood and we should
        all rally behind the board and see how we can make it better, instead
        of finding faults and placing blame. We will all benefit.
        I want to say that I was very pleased with the turnout and issues that
        were raised. A big Thank You again to the orgainzers, and please
        contact me if you need assistance with anything.