Re: [BodgerPark] Watch Committee Meeting

  • James Radek
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2004
      Hi BRENDA I HOPE IT"S NOT TO LATE TO SING UP FOR MONDAY "S MEETING JIM & KATHY AT 3822 144 ST.

      Brenda <lacyrobert@...> wrote:Just another reminder re: the BPNA's "neighborhood watch committee
      meeting" to be held on Monday, September 20, 2004 at the home of
      Harold and Brenda - 3651 W. 146th Street (between Kornblum and Yukon)
      at 6:30 P.M. If you have an extra folding chair, it would be very
      much appreciated if you would bring it. We can begin convening 6:15
      so that we can start promptly at 6:30 p.m. Thank you very much,
      Brenda

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT