RE: [BodgerPark] Up Comming BPNA Meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2004
      I think that we've got most things covered for the meeting on the 22nd, but
      it's great to see interest and participation growing. I'm planning on being
      there at 6PM to set up, but I have a commute both to and from S Long Beach
      that evening, so I may be delayed a bit.

      Ms. Sims, FDR and Kit Carson Principal, and the Lawndale School
      superintendant have expressed interest as well and will probably attend.

      Brent