Up Comming BPNA Meeting

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2004
      I'm the current PTA president and have planned to attend the meetin
      scheduled for Jan 22 6:30pm. I would like to help as I to live in
      the Bodger Park area.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2004
        I think that we've got most things covered for the meeting on the 22nd, but
        it's great to see interest and participation growing. I'm planning on being
        there at 6PM to set up, but I have a commute both to and from S Long Beach
        that evening, so I may be delayed a bit.

        Ms. Sims, FDR and Kit Carson Principal, and the Lawndale School
        superintendant have expressed interest as well and will probably attend.

        Brent