Looking for someone to fix sprinklers

  • jrob328
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2014
      I'm looking for someone who can fix our sprinkler system.  If anyone has sprinklers in their yard and can refer someone who can repair an existing system, that would be great!  Thanks in advance!!

      Julianne
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2014
        Hi Julianne, I am gonna reccommend Rene.  He has done some work for me and I KNOW he's put sprinkler systems in here in Bodger.  He is the sweetest guy and quite reasonable on price.  Why he goes by the name Rene, I don't know; he's Latino and actually doesn't speak much English, but his wife does. But he is really great.  His # is 562 314-6194.  I'd ask you to tell him that the lady on Fonthill sent ya but I don't think he'd get it.  When you call, ask to speak w/his wife (or, "esposa" in Spanish).  Sorry, don't remember her name although she is quite nice, too.  Wish you the best, K

        I'm look

        Julianne

      • Laura Judson
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2014

          We just had Juan Acosta do some sprinkler repair and yard clean up stuff in preparation for selling our house.  He's amazing and very reasonable.
          310-308-2874

          Laura

          Sent from my phone - please forgive typos,  auto correct,  and brevity!