handyman

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 18, 2014
      Hi neighbors,

           I am asking once again if anyone knows of a handiman that knows his way around stucco.  I have a small area of my home that needs to be repaired, really small area, because water comes in.  Thanks, K
    • NITA FREEMAN
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 26, 2014
        Try Andy - 323-667-8004.  I have used him a couple of  times, and so have a couple other people I know in the neighborhood.  He can pretty much do anything.  I know he's busy this week, but he can probably give you an estimate next week.
        Nita
        Bodger Park
      • angelsfan823@...
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 26, 2014
          Thanks for this info. We're looking for a handy man as well. Are his prices reasonable?

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 27, 2014
             Thank-you much, I shall give him a call.

            On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 12:14 PM, NITA FREEMAN <nitafreeman@...> wrote:

            Try Andy - 323-667-8004.  I have used him a couple of  times, and so have a couple other people I know in the neighborhood.  He can pretty much do anything.  I know he's busy this week, but he can probably give you an estimate next week.
            Nita
            Bodger Park

          • lisahaleymusic
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 30, 2014
              We use Mike Bowman for everything - (310) 644-4859
              He is flawless! reasonable, very quick, and very easy to work with.
              He installed recently for us:
              - new front door
              - new security front door
              - new fire-resistant door at garage side entry
              - new faucets in kitchen + bath
              - new marble counter in bath
              He did all of it in 4 days.
              All the doors seal shut, no sticking, everything was done right.
              We will use him again.
              - Andy & Lisa on 146th
            • angelsfan823@...
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 30, 2014