looking for a referral

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2014
      Hi neighbors, hope y'all weathered the storm okay.  I am looking for a referral for a handyman that is familiar with stucco and structural integrity of houses.  This is an area that kinda makes me nervous 'cause, after all, it is the integrity of the home.  If there is anyone that you can recommend, would you mind please telling me your experience?  Thanks, I know that I can always rely on my neighbors! K