Bodger Park Toy Drive

  • Qubie Vazquez
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 63 KB
    Hello everyone,

    Bodger Park is having a toy drive and is asking our neighbors for unused toy donations. Tripark Little League encourages all our members to participate. The toys donated will be handed out on Monday December 23rd to families with kids in need from the hours of 11-2 P.M.. If you can, Please help and drop of unused toys at the Bodger Park office.

    If you know someone that needs help, contact Michael Washburn at Bodger park  310-676-2085

    Thank You All

    Qubie Vazquez
    Vice President
    Community Liaison
    Tripark Little League
    310-704-2778

  • Qubie Vazquez
    Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 63 KB
    Hello Everyone,

    I just received a report from Bodger Park regarding the toy drive. They have expressed that the neighborhood really came through. On Monday, toys were distributed to about 350 kids from the neighborhood.

    Thank you very much for all your help, God Bless you all and may all have a Merry Christmas.

    Qubie Vazquez
    Vice President
    Community Liaison
    Tripark Little League