Re: [BodgerPark] Re: Theft.

  • ayso.bigdog@att.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 10 4:56 PM
      With what little is below that I can surmise that the theft at the 14900 block of Kornblum, the police department has only one call for service in the last week in that area, and it was not a theft.  Thus, I need more information to assist  - namely, date/time of call, type of reported crime, location of reported crime, etc.
      Thanks,
      Mayor Danny Juarez