Re: [BodgerPark] Re: Theft.

  • leemlapr
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 7, 2013
      Right around the corner from me. Any description of the thieves?

      Sent from my Galaxy S®III

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 7, 2013
        Not far from me, either.  Did you report this to the police?  http://mapq.st/159s4EV

        The holidays are coming up soon, and we will see more of this if it isn't nipped in the bud now.

        May we ask what street this happened on ?

        Sent from my Galaxy S®III

      • Gweneth Mingo
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 7, 2013
          2 Hispanic teenagers boy and girl

          -------- Original message -------- From: Gweneth Mingo <glmingo@...> Date: 09/07/2013 4:37 PM (GMT-08:00) To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: [BodgerPark] Re: Theft.

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 7, 2013

            Thanks for the info. My son lives in that block and will be alerted.

            May we ask what street this happened on ?

            Sent from my Galaxy S®III
          • Christina
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 8, 2013
              Were they caught and did somebody call the police?

              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 9, 2013
                The police were called. They never showed up. I saw a patrol car drive by and tried to wave him down, but he never stopped. I don't have much faith in them, that's why I am sharing, so we can all be more aware or what's going on in the neighborhood and not be so complacent.

              • ayso.bigdog@att.net
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 10, 2013
                  With what little is below that I can surmise that the theft at the 14900 block of Kornblum, the police department has only one call for service in the last week in that area, and it was not a theft.  Thus, I need more information to assist  - namely, date/time of call, type of reported crime, location of reported crime, etc.
                  Thanks,
                  Mayor Danny Juarez