Theft.

  • Gweneth Mingo
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 6, 2013
      Warning. Please don't leave anything on your porch. I just left a package on my porch while the mailman went to get his truck and within ten minutes of speaking to him it was gone. I came out to see two teenagers (boy and girl) between 13 and 15 riding down the street with my package under his arm. I don't understand what is going on. I have lived here for 16yrs and nothing like this has ever happened.
    • leemlapr
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 7, 2013
        May we ask what street this happened on ?

        Sent from my Galaxy S®III
      • Christina
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 7, 2013
          Did somebody call the police and report these kids they shouldn't get away with it. They will do it again.

          Chris (Kornblum)

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 7, 2013
            14900 block of Kornblum

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 7, 2013
              Right around the corner from me. Any description of the thieves?

              Sent from my Galaxy S®III

              May we ask what street this happened on ?

              Sent from my Galaxy S®III

            • Katheryne Koelker
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 7, 2013
                Not far from me, either.  Did you report this to the police?  http://mapq.st/159s4EV

                The holidays are coming up soon, and we will see more of this if it isn't nipped in the bud now.

                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 7, 2013
                  2 Hispanic teenagers boy and girl

                  Right around the corner from me. Any description of the thieves?

                  Sent from my Galaxy S®III
                  -------- Original message -------- From: Gweneth Mingo <glmingo@...> Date: 09/07/2013 4:37 PM (GMT-08:00) To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: [BodgerPark] Re: Theft.
                  14900 block of Kornblum

                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 7, 2013

                    Thanks for the info. My son lives in that block and will be alerted.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 8, 2013
                      Were they caught and did somebody call the police?

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 9, 2013
                        The police were called. They never showed up. I saw a patrol car drive by and tried to wave him down, but he never stopped. I don't have much faith in them, that's why I am sharing, so we can all be more aware or what's going on in the neighborhood and not be so complacent.

                      • ayso.bigdog@att.net
                        Message 11 of 11 , Sep 10, 2013
                          With what little is below that I can surmise that the theft at the 14900 block of Kornblum, the police department has only one call for service in the last week in that area, and it was not a theft.  Thus, I need more information to assist  - namely, date/time of call, type of reported crime, location of reported crime, etc.
                          Thanks,
                          Mayor Danny Juarez