Re: [BodgerPark] Kitten found.

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 13, 2013
      BTW...I found her on Yukon...just east of 144th St.  She is not a wild cat..she is a sweetie!  Acts like she is used to people.  Maybe her family is missing her?

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 14, 2013
        There are small cats all over that end of the block, usually outside. I'm sure it belongs to someone.

        Rich on 144thplace

        Sent from my iPad

        On Aug 13, 2013, at 10:06 PM, Jim & Kathy Radek <jimbokat@...> wrote:

        BTW...I found her on Yukon...just east of 144th St.  She is not a wild cat..she is a sweetie!  Acts like she is used to people.  Maybe her family is missing her?

        Today on my walk I found a little kitten. She fits in your hand and she's black.Pleas if you want her Call 310 644 2641 and you can have her . She's FREE!! Jim

      • lee messenger
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 14, 2013
          I believe the person on the  NW corner of 144th st. and Yukon feeds/cares/owns a lot of cats

          Today on my walk I found a little kitten. She fits in your hand and she's black.Pleas if you want her Call 310 644 2641 and you can have her . She's FREE!! Jim

        • Katheryne Koelker
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 14, 2013
            There is a lady on Yukon who feeds cats.  She tries to trap them so they can be spayed or neutered.

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 14, 2013
              Yes I know. I asked her about the kitten abd showed her the pretty little girl and she said it wasn't hers.Anyone want the little cuttie?

              There is a lady on Yukon who feeds cats.  She tries to trap them so they can be spayed or neutered.

              I believe the person on the  NW corner of 144th st. and Yukon feeds/cares/owns a lot of cats

              Today on my walk I found a little kitten. She fits in your hand and she's black.Pleas if you want her Call 310 644 2641 and you can have her . She's FREE!! Jim

            • Chris Call
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 15, 2013
                I might be interested.  I would like to see her.  When can we set up a time.

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 15, 2013
                  I guess I would be good if you knew who I was, lol

                  Chris (Kornblum & Marine)