Fw: Free Health Screenings and info on the Affordable Care Act at South Bay Family Health Care during National Health Center Week (Aug. 11-17)

  • Patricia Lin Hachiya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 663 KB
    FYI
    ----- Forwarded Message -----

    Subject: FW: Free Health Screenings and info on the Affordable Care Act at South Bay Family Health Care during National Health Center Week (Aug. 11-17)

    South Bay Family Health Care is offering free health screenings and info on how to get insurance through “Obamacare” (The Affordable Care Act) at all our health centers during National Health Center Week (Aug. 11 – 17).

    English and Spanish copies below; original enclosed above.  Please distribute far and wide!

    I’ll bring copies to the meeting tomorrow.

    John Merryman
    Sr. Director, Marketing and Public Relations
    South Bay Family Health Care
    (310) 802-6177
    (310) 961-7405 - cell
    (310) 802-6178 - fax