Re: [BodgerPark] Computer Repair

  • Frances Hennekam
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2013
      I used Nelson computers on a couple of occasions - referred to him by Best Buy.  Messy shop, not too friendly,but computers still working fine several years later.
      Pricing seemed a little steep but less than other quotes I had
      Just moved from Rosecrans to:

      Hello, this is Nelson's Computers letting you know that we moved locations from Hawthorne to Lomita. Here is our new address and phone number. 2408 Lomita blvd. #B Lomita ca 90717  (310)263-0235.

      I have not been to his new location.

      Good luck.
      Frances

      On Jul 10, 2013, at 18:02, Jim & Kathy Radek <jimbokat@...> wrote:

      We need to fix this dumb thing. Where do you take your computer for repair. I'm about to shoot this thing. We really don't want to go to Best Buy. HELP!!! Jim