Re: Summer Yard Sale

  • lisahaleymusic
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10 12:23 PM
      Oooh, lemonade! I'll be there! :)

      --- In BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com, Patricia Lin Hachiya <plhachiya@...> wrote:

      > Hi Lisa - what a great idea. We may join you. I'm sure my little girl would like to put up a lemonade stand. Will let you know. Pat on 144th Place
      >

      > ________________________________

    • lisahaleymusic
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 25 5:44 PM
        Hello Dearest Neighbors:

        We are so sorry -
        Unfortunately, we are postponing our planned Yard Sale
        (was planned for this coming Saturday, July 27 on 146th St)
        because our household has caught that terrible summer cold that's going around... ick!!

        We highly encourage everyone who was already planning to join us to still have their own sale this Saturday.

        We are ourselves rescheduling for:

        Saturday
        Sept 14
        8AM til 1PM
        146th St, Hawthorne, CA
        We are so sorry for the late notice.

        We have had our yard sale every year since 2012.
        This huge sale brings the whole neighborhood together!
        We will definitely have it this year too!

        Love, Andy and Lisa
        146th St
        Bodger Park

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 27 11:15 AM
          Oh, so very sorry!  Please let the rest of us know when it meyhap happen again.  Hope y'all feel better soon.

          On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 5:44 PM, lisahaleymusic <lisahaleymusic@...> wrote:
          Hello Dearest Neighbors:

          We are so sorry -
          Unfortunately, we are postponing our planned Yard Sale
          (was planned for this coming Saturday, July 27 on 146th St)
          because our household has caught that terrible summer cold that's going around... ick!!

          We highly encourage everyone who was already planning to join us to still have their own sale this Saturday.

          We are ourselves rescheduling for:

          Saturday
          Sept 14
          8AM til 1PM
          146th St, Hawthorne, CA
          We are so sorry for the late notice.

          We have had our yard sale every year since 2012.
          This huge sale brings the whole neighborhood together!
          We will definitely have it this year too!

          Love, Andy and Lisa
          146th St
          Bodger Park

          --- In BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com, "lisahaleymusic" <lisahaleymusic@...> wrote:

          > Oooh, lemonade! I'll be there! :)
          >
          > --- In BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com, Patricia Lin Hachiya <plhachiya@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Lisa - what a great idea. We may join you. I'm sure my little girl would like to put up a lemonade stand. Will let you know. Pat on 144th Place

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)