Summer Yard Sale

  • lisahaleymusic
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2013
      Hello Beloved Neighbors:

      Every year, we have an annual yard sale on our front lawn on 146th St.
      It's great because our neighbors come over and we all get to visit.

      Every year, a few folks comment that "If I'd known you were having a yard sale, I would have had one too!"

      Sooo... we'd like to propose a "Neighborhood Yard Sale," possibly:
      - Sat July 27
      - 8am-3pm
      - All Bodger Park

      We will be putting "Yard Sale" ads in the usual papers, and putting up small signs the night before as usual, so
      no pressure if you don't know if you can join us for sure until the last minute. :)

      Regards,
      Andy and Lisa
      146th St Bodger Parkians
    • Patricia Lin Hachiya

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
          Oooh, lemonade! I'll be there! :)

          --- In BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com, Patricia Lin Hachiya <plhachiya@...> wrote:

          > Hi Lisa - what a great idea. We may join you. I'm sure my little girl would like to put up a lemonade stand. Will let you know. Pat on 144th Place
          >

          > ________________________________

        • lisahaleymusic
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 25, 2013
            Hello Dearest Neighbors:

            We are so sorry -
            Unfortunately, we are postponing our planned Yard Sale
            (was planned for this coming Saturday, July 27 on 146th St)
            because our household has caught that terrible summer cold that's going around... ick!!

            We highly encourage everyone who was already planning to join us to still have their own sale this Saturday.

            We are ourselves rescheduling for:

            Saturday
            Sept 14
            8AM til 1PM
            146th St, Hawthorne, CA
            We are so sorry for the late notice.

            We have had our yard sale every year since 2012.
            This huge sale brings the whole neighborhood together!
            We will definitely have it this year too!

            Love, Andy and Lisa
            146th St
            Bodger Park

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 27, 2013
              Oh, so very sorry!  Please let the rest of us know when it meyhap happen again.  Hope y'all feel better soon.

              On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 5:44 PM, lisahaleymusic <lisahaleymusic@...> wrote:
              Hello Dearest Neighbors:

              We are so sorry -
              Unfortunately, we are postponing our planned Yard Sale
              (was planned for this coming Saturday, July 27 on 146th St)
              because our household has caught that terrible summer cold that's going around... ick!!

              We highly encourage everyone who was already planning to join us to still have their own sale this Saturday.

              We are ourselves rescheduling for:

              Saturday
              Sept 14
              8AM til 1PM
              146th St, Hawthorne, CA
              We are so sorry for the late notice.

              We have had our yard sale every year since 2012.
              This huge sale brings the whole neighborhood together!
              We will definitely have it this year too!

              Love, Andy and Lisa
              146th St
              Bodger Park

              --- In BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com, "lisahaleymusic" <lisahaleymusic@...> wrote:

              > Oooh, lemonade! I'll be there! :)
              >
              > --- In BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com, Patricia Lin Hachiya <plhachiya@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi Lisa - what a great idea. We may join you. I'm sure my little girl would like to put up a lemonade stand. Will let you know. Pat on 144th Place

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)