Re: [BodgerPark] Trees

  • Rich Lake
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26 9:39 PM
      I have been down there and the work looked extensive. The new trees look nice.

      Rich on 144th place

      Sent from my iPad

      On Apr 26, 2013, at 8:27 PM, "Sue" <suemoret@...> wrote:

      I (we) had one of the biggest and most beautiful trees on the block - truly many were diseased and dangerous, but I didn't feel ours was. However it was the city's tree and when they notified us last week it was going down we said "Oh, Well". I was nervous about the removal and angry that the replacement was going to be a "36 inch box tree". However the crew did a great quick and clean job of removal, and when they brought in the replacement trees, I was shocked at how large and beautiful they were - I am very pleased with the job.

      Sue Moret on Bodger

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29 3:18 PM
        Hey Sue,

             Feel so goofy 'cause the next morning after I wrote there were new trees.  Who knew?  I think they look rather nice, what do you and the neighbors think?  Seems like y'all like them.  Lemme know, K.  ps,seems  like all are pleased, that's great.

        On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 8:27 PM, Sue <suemoret@...> wrote:
        I (we) had one of the biggest and most beautiful trees on the block - truly many were diseased and dangerous, but I didn't feel ours was.  However it was the city's tree and when they notified us last week it was going down we said "Oh, Well".  I was nervous about the removal and angry that the replacement was going to be a "36 inch box tree". However the crew did a great quick and clean job of removal, and when they brought in the replacement trees, I was shocked at how large and beautiful they were - I am very pleased with the job.

        Sue Moret on Bodger

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: