Permit parking meeting summary

  • Brent
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 5:18 PM
      We had our first meeting of the parking committee today and it went
      well. I had previously obtained information from the City about
      Perferential Parking Districts - the name by which the City refers to
      permitted parking.

      Bernie and Darlene Germani hosted the meeting. Guy Loehr, Luisa
      Mendosa, and D. Higush (aka Hig) attended.

      The attendees agreed to cover about two blocks in from Rosecrans along
      Doty, 144St and 144th Pl and over E as far as Kornblum.

      We need a volunteer to cover between Kornblum and Yukon on 144th St
      and Pl. This will stop the Millenium Auto folks as well, so there
      ought to be some motivated folks. Please contact me or Bernie Germani
      if you are interested in pursuing permit parking on 144th St and Pl
      between Kornblum and Yukon.

      Our next meeting will be on Aug 11 in the evening.