Re: [BodgerPark] Re: Stop Sign

  • katzz4me@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 14, 2004
      In a message dated 1/14/2004 11:14:49 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      jmnycricket22@... writes:

      > Are you talking about the corner of Doty and 144th Street or 144th
      > Place (and who decided to have a 144th Place and 144th Street right
      > next to each other anyway)?

      Ok Shannon ,,,
      The Street of course.... I was told this track was laid out by a drunk on
      crack......

    • Shannon
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 14, 2004
        I wasn't going to go quite that far, but I believe it! When I was
        first looking at the home I now live in, I was always able to find my
        way to the house, but I could never quite seem to find my way out to
        either Prairie or Marine. I always wound up at whichever street I
        didn't want to go to. My personal favorite is the intersection of
        Doty and Doty at right angles to each other with 147th and 146th also
        at right angles. Whatever! I think I finally have the hang of it
        now, 1 1/2 years later!

        Shannon

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 14, 2004
          In a message dated 1/14/2004 2:57:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
          jmnycricket22@... writes:

          > always wound up at whichever street I
          > didn't want to go to. My personal favorite is the intersection of
          > Doty and Doty at right angles to each other with 147th and 146th also
          > at right angles. Whatever! I think I finally have the hang of it
          > now, 1 1/2 years later!

          You got the hang of it early it took me every so long I didn't tell anyone as
          I didn't want to look stupid I really thought I was going crazy. I really
          had a time of it.

          I really hope we can get a stop ssssign back abter all these years I have
          lost several cat's to speeders they just kill and never stop.