Trustee Nomination

  • lacyrobert@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 8:41 AM
      Hi Sue,
      I am Brenda Lacy Roberts and very interested in serving on the ing on the
      Trustee Board for the BPNA. My pen name on our yahoo web site is
      ResidentRealtor2004.
      I live at 3651 W. 146th Street and I have been a resident homeowner of Bodger
      Park since 1995.
      I look forward to serving our community. My home number is (310) 675-4782 and
      my husbands name is Harold.
      Have a great day!

      Brenda

    • Brent
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 10:36 AM
        Welcome Brenda!

        One of the annual jobs of trustees is to review the accounting for the
        previous year and report on it at the annual business meeting.
        Because we have lost Shirley McAhren from the interim board, would you
        care to step in to her position for these last few months?

        You would need to attend the (perhaps two) executive board meetings
        between now and the January business meeting and help with the annual
        budget review.

        Brent