More BAD stuff at the planning meeting

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2013
      At the meet the Planning meeting tomorrow there is a resolution for approvall. It's for a 127  low income housing unites at 14134 Yukon. This is what that high density housing plan the city passed last year I think.  We got to go  and say NO.. Jim on 144 St.
    • Katheryne Koelker
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2013
        I looked this address up on Google Earth and Mapquest.  The property on that particular corner is a greenhouse (I'm within walking distance of there).
        There are apartment buildings/multi-unit structures all up and down the street on that side of Rosecrans.

        Katie/146th Street

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2013
          I don't know.They may  be  planning to build to them on that lot. It is a a lot of land.