Re: Stop Sign

  • Shannon
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 14, 2004
      Are you talking about the corner of Doty and 144th Street or 144th
      Place (and who decided to have a 144th Place and 144th Street right
      next to each other anyway)?

      Shannon

    • katzz4me@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 14, 2004
        In a message dated 1/14/2004 11:14:49 AM Pacific Standard Time,
        jmnycricket22@... writes:

        > Are you talking about the corner of Doty and 144th Street or 144th
        > Place (and who decided to have a 144th Place and 144th Street right
        > next to each other anyway)?

        Ok Shannon ,,,
        The Street of course.... I was told this track was laid out by a drunk on
        crack......

      • Shannon
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 14, 2004
          I wasn't going to go quite that far, but I believe it! When I was
          first looking at the home I now live in, I was always able to find my
          way to the house, but I could never quite seem to find my way out to
          either Prairie or Marine. I always wound up at whichever street I
          didn't want to go to. My personal favorite is the intersection of
          Doty and Doty at right angles to each other with 147th and 146th also
          at right angles. Whatever! I think I finally have the hang of it
          now, 1 1/2 years later!

          Shannon

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 14, 2004
            In a message dated 1/14/2004 2:57:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
            jmnycricket22@... writes:

            > always wound up at whichever street I
            > didn't want to go to. My personal favorite is the intersection of
            > Doty and Doty at right angles to each other with 147th and 146th also
            > at right angles. Whatever! I think I finally have the hang of it
            > now, 1 1/2 years later!

            You got the hang of it early it took me every so long I didn't tell anyone as
            I didn't want to look stupid I really thought I was going crazy. I really
            had a time of it.

            I really hope we can get a stop ssssign back abter all these years I have
            lost several cat's to speeders they just kill and never stop.