Re: Vote on E and CL

  • james8888oz
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 29, 2012
      I am also voting NO on measure CL. Centinela is run by the Telecu Corporation which funded the campaigns of Board members and then funded the campaign for measure CL. Telecu's lawyers even drafted the ballot language. If it passes, Telecu will make more money by continuing to tear down the schools and then building them back up again (whether it is needed or not). And your property taxes could increase by another $200 a year. And renters will pay more too as landlords will simply pass along their tax costs.