Lost dog

  • oshirofamily
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 11, 2012
      We lost our Shih tzu today. If anyone has seen a little light brown/cream female shih tsu please call me at 310-344-6693. Thank you!!

      Andrew Oshiro And Family
      14765 Doty Ave
    • Katheryne Koelker
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 11, 2012
        Sorry to hear about your dog.  Do you have a picture?  Will she bite if I found her on the street?

        Katheryne on 146th Street

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 12, 2012
          Her name is Hana. She is not aggressive at all. We have put flyers up around the neighborhood. I can't add a pic to the post.

          If anyone finds her, please call. 310-344-6693.

          Thank you for helping.

          Andrew Oshiro
          --- In BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com, Katheryne Koelker <flyingbug@...> wrote:

          > Sorry to hear about your dog.  Do you have a picture?  Will she bite if I found her on the street?
          >
          > Katheryne on 146th Street
          >

          > ________________________________

        • oshirofamily
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 12, 2012
            Hello Neighbors,

            Our of great Bodger Park Neighbors just informed my daughter that a women driving a charcoal gray town car or similar style sedan was driving in area of Fonthill and Ruthbar who had found a white shih tsu and was looking for the owner.

            If anyone if familiar with this car please let me know where we can find this very nice lady who looks to have housed our dog overnight.

            Thank you,
            Andrew Oshiro
            14765 Doty Ave
            310-344-6693

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 12, 2012
              I just saw one of the flyers that you have posted while I was walking my dog.  I will certainly keep my eye out for her.  Will she come if called?  What's her name?  I know what a heartbreak it is to loose a pet, you will be in my prayers.  Keep calling the pound!  K.

              On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 8:24 PM, oshirofamily <oshirofamily@...> wrote:
              We lost our Shih tzu today.  If anyone has seen a little light brown/cream female shih tsu please call me at 310-344-6693.  Thank you!!

              Andrew Oshiro And Family
              14765 Doty Ave

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  BodgerPark-digest@yahoogroups.com
                  BodgerPark-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • oshirofamily
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 12, 2012
                Hello Kim,

                Her name is Hana. Yes she will come. One of our great Bodger Park neighbors said a woman with a young boy was driving in a dark colored town car type sedan on Ruthbar and Bodger. She stopped and asked him if any neighbors lost a dog. The boy was holding a light colored shih tsu. Hopefully someone knows of this car and can put us in touch.

                Thank you for your help,
                Andrew Oshiro
                14765 Doty Ave
                310-344-6693

                --- In BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com, Kim Parker <loca107.1@...> wrote:

                > I just saw one of the flyers that you have posted while I was walking my
                > dog. I will certainly keep my eye out for her. Will she come if called?
                > What's her name? I know what a heartbreak it is to loose a pet, you will
                > be in my prayers. Keep calling the pound! K.
                >
                > On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 8:24 PM, oshirofamily <oshirofamily@...>wrote:
                >
                > > We lost our Shih tzu today. If anyone has seen a little light brown/cream
                > > female shih tsu please call me at 310-344-6693. Thank you!!
                > >
                > > Andrew Oshiro And Family
                > > 14765 Doty Ave

              • Paul Balaschak
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 13, 2012
                  There's a white shih tzu running on cranbrook between marine and 147. I've tried to corral it but it keeps dodging me.  It's white and limping.  Wearing a red collar

                  Paul Balaschak
                  Cell#: (310) 344-3904

                  On Oct 12, 2012, at 7:37 PM, "oshirofamily" <a.oshiro@...> wrote:

                  Hello Kim,

                  Her name is Hana. Yes she will come. One of our great Bodger Park neighbors said a woman with a young boy was driving in a dark colored town car type sedan on Ruthbar and Bodger. She stopped and asked him if any neighbors lost a dog. The boy was holding a light colored shih tsu. Hopefully someone knows of this car and can put us in touch.

                  Thank you for your help,
                  Andrew Oshiro
                  14765 Doty Ave
                  310-344-6693

                  --- In BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com, Kim Parker <loca107.1@...> wrote:

                  > I just saw one of the flyers that you have posted while I was walking my
                  > dog. I will certainly keep my eye out for her. Will she come if called?
                  > What's her name? I know what a heartbreak it is to loose a pet, you will
                  > be in my prayers. Keep calling the pound! K.
                  >
                  > On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 8:24 PM, oshirofamily <oshirofamily@...>wrote:
                  >
                  > > We lost our Shih tzu today. If anyone has seen a little light brown/cream
                  > > female shih tsu please call me at 310-344-6693. Thank you!!
                  > >
                  > > Andrew Oshiro And Family
                  > > 14765 Doty Ave

                • Paul Balaschak
                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 13, 2012
                    Sorry it's florwood and 148.   Also a gentleman had your flyer and said he called you????

                    Good luck

                    Paul Balaschak
                    Cell#: (310) 344-3904

                    On Oct 13, 2012, at 3:03 PM, Paul Balaschak <pgbnyc62@...> wrote:

                    There's a white shih tzu running on cranbrook between marine and 147. I've tried to corral it but it keeps dodging me.  It's white and limping.  Wearing a red collar

                    Paul Balaschak
                    Cell#: (310) 344-3904

                    On Oct 12, 2012, at 7:37 PM, "oshirofamily" <a.oshiro@...> wrote:

                    Hello Kim,

                    Her name is Hana. Yes she will come. One of our great Bodger Park neighbors said a woman with a young boy was driving in a dark colored town car type sedan on Ruthbar and Bodger. She stopped and asked him if any neighbors lost a dog. The boy was holding a light colored shih tsu. Hopefully someone knows of this car and can put us in touch.

                    Thank you for your help,
                    Andrew Oshiro
                    14765 Doty Ave
                    310-344-6693

                    --- In BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com, Kim Parker <loca107.1@...> wrote:

                    > I just saw one of the flyers that you have posted while I was walking my
                    > dog. I will certainly keep my eye out for her. Will she come if called?
                    > What's her name? I know what a heartbreak it is to loose a pet, you will
                    > be in my prayers. Keep calling the pound! K.
                    >
                    > On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 8:24 PM, oshirofamily <oshirofamily@...>wrote:
                    >
                    > > We lost our Shih tzu today. If anyone has seen a little light brown/cream
                    > > female shih tsu please call me at 310-344-6693. Thank you!!
                    > >
                    > > Andrew Oshiro And Family
                    > > 14765 Doty Ave

                  • oshirofamily
                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 13, 2012
                      Hi Paul,

                      Thank you for helping. This is not our dog. I just saw it a few minutes ago. It should be back at home now.

                      We will keep hoping with the help of our great neighbors we will get her back.

                      Thank you again,
                      Andrew Oshiro
                      14765 Doty Ave
                      310-344-6693

                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 14, 2012
                        The intersection of Ruthbar and Bodger is not somewhere where someone unfamiliar with this neighborhood would usually be.  I would start walking and knocking on doors to see if anyone knows this woman.  She sounds like she wants to return the dog to its' rightfull owner.  Again, keep checking the pound and if you have the time and resources, make a large sign and stick it on a stake at that corner, if she's driven by there once she's bound to do it again.  All the best, K

                        Message 11 of 11 , Oct 15, 2012
                          Hi Kim,

                          I totally agree. We have so many flyers up and quite a bit of out great neighbors have told us they will be on the lookout.

                          We hope and pray we get her back.

                          Thank you,
                          Andrew