Re: [BodgerPark] Housekeeper needs more work

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2012
      Hi Karen.

      I am interested in a houskeeper although the idea is quite new to me.  What in heaven's name I would like them to clean is still not clear to me, and I for sure don't know what the passing rate per hour is.  There are things in my home that I will clean and others that I preferr not to.  I also don't have a lot of expendable income.  I would like someone that could be here only when I could afford them, does that make any sense?  If you could let me know the going rate of pay then that would help me a great deal.  Thanx so much, K

      On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 11:02 PM, <ktfairfield@...> wrote:

      Hi all

      My housekeeper (who has worked for me for several years) and her friend are looking for additional houses to clean.  My housekeeper is very reliable and hard working, and I would imagine that the friend is also.  They live in the area, so Bodger Park is very convenient for them, however, if you know of someone who needs help and lives fairly close to Bodger Park, I'm sure they would consider it.

      If anyone in the Bodger Park area needs a housekeeper, please let me know.  Send me your name and phone number, and I will have one of them give you a call.  They charge, not by the hour, but depending on what you want them to do, for example, if you want laundry done, if you have a room that is shut off and doesn't need to be cleaned, etc. They are also willing to work on an irregular basis - for example, if you are having company for the week-end and need a little extra help to prepare.

      If you would like to talk to me, please give me a call.

      Karen Fairfield on Gerkin