Re: [BodgerPark] Parking

  • ayso.bigdog@att.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2012
      It is a violation of the Hawthorne Municipal Code for a commercial vehicle to park in a residential area.
      The violation is subject to a citation and/or the vehicle being towed.
      If you see one parked, then call code enforcement at (310) 505-1256.
      Mayor Daniel Juarez

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2013
        I am for permitted parking
        Darlene onDoty