Parking

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2012
      I don't think you can park your businesstrucks on the sreet. The youg man down the sreet use tyo park his pluming vans on the sreet. But now you don't see thye vans any more.His home was his office. Jim
    • ayso.bigdog@att.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 18, 2012
        It is a violation of the Hawthorne Municipal Code for a commercial vehicle to park in a residential area.
        The violation is subject to a citation and/or the vehicle being towed.
        If you see one parked, then call code enforcement at (310) 505-1256.
        Mayor Daniel Juarez

        I don't think you can park your businesstrucks on the sreet. The youg man down the sreet use tyo park his pluming vans on the sreet. But now you don't see thye vans any more.His home was his office. Jim

      • Darlene Germani
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2013
          I am for permitted parking
          Darlene onDoty