Fw: CERT class June 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2012

    --- On Wed, 5/9/12, Taniguchi, Claudio <CTaniguchi@...> wrote:

    From: Taniguchi, Claudio <CTaniguchi@...>
    Subject: CERT class June 2012
    Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2012, 4:35 PM

    CERT trained Graduates,

    Coming to Hawthorne is a CERT training scheduled for Saturdays, June 9, 16 & 23.  If you are interested in reviewing those important modules crucial to responding and doing the most good for the greatest number of people.  The class is free and each class begins at 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.  I’ve attached a flyer for the class and if you are interested, go to http://fire.lacounty.gov/default.asp  click on the CERT logo for the schedules and register under the Hawthorne class.  You will be directed to www.eventbrite.com <http://www.eventbrite.com/>     .

    If you have questions, please contact me via phone or email.

    Regards,

    Claudio Taniguchi

    City of Hawthorne|Emergency Preparedness Coordinator|

    4455 West 126th Street|Hawthorne, CA 90250|310.349.1687|FAX-310.978.9855

    Amateur Call Sign:  KJ6NWT

    Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is strictly prohibited.