Re: [BodgerPark] Fw: "Chat" informational-interest meeting

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30, 2012
      Sgt. Cognac,

      Thank you for this mail, sorry that I did not get it sooner.  No clue as to what the CHAT program is about, but interested.   Also glad to see that you are still one of our fine officers and am always looking for great local places to eat.  Your recommendation of B & R has been SO usefull!  My stomach thanks you. K

      On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 6:49 PM, Jim & Kathy Radek <jimbokat@...> wrote:

      --- On Mon, 3/12/12, Cognac, Christopher E <CCognac@...> wrote:

      This is to let you know that there will be a meeting at the Hawthorne Police Community Room on Wed’s March 28th at 6 pm to discuss the “CHAT” program and its status, update contact lists etc.

      Please pass this e mail onto the any residents you fell are interested and we will see you there.

      Thank you

      Sgt Chris Cognac

      Hawthorne Police Community Affairs Unit

      310 349 2822

      310 629 7611

    • Alene Gardner
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2012
        Hi,
        What is B & R?   sounds interesting.

        Alene Gardner

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2012
          B&R is a burger place on Rosecrans and Cerise (where the 7-11 and laundromat are).  It was the last stop on Alton Brown's 'Feasting on Asphalt.' He and Chris were enjoying the Monster Royale burger (Alton had hurt his arm in a motorcycle mishap).

          http://www.bandrburgers.com/  (with a picture of the Monster Royale burger on the homepage).

          Katheryne

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2012

            Thanks for the detailed info!