Re: [BodgerPark] A rob

  • ayso.bigdog@att.net
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 31, 2012
      Tony Bohorquez is absolutely correct.
      In addition, the individual responsible for reeleasing information to the paper chooses what he/she feels is representative of what happened in the city during that week.  Once the report is prepared, the Watch Commander reviews/approves it and off it goes to the paper.
      Mayor Danny Juarez

      From: Jim & Kathy Radek <jimbokat@...>
      To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, January 30, 2012, 7:29 PM

      We have a friend on Bodger who's house was "almost" broken into a few weeks ago...but the neighbors saw what was happening, called police & the bad guys escaped...we have heard that there have been quite a few breakins on Bodger lately....plus our neighbor on our block had his house brokened into & some kids bikes + ??? were taken (& he has an alarm system!)  This seems to be happening at all hours ....

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 1, 2012
        I see. Thanks for the info.

        Mayor Juarez - you had some Neighborhood Watch signs distributed during your campaign. Is there a place where I can get some more of these signs and distribute and talk to neighbors? Thank you!

        Ahnnya