See any candidates?

  • Katheryne Koelker
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 24, 2011
      Has anyone seen any candidates for mayor, council, or school boards in our area?  Or even talked to them?

      I only found out about the very last candidates forum (at Dana Middle School last week) shortly before it was to happen.  No mor forums are planned.

      Looks like two of the hot-button topics are a Walmart (most opposed) and a unified school district.

      Katheryne (146th Street)
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 24, 2011
        Have noy seen any. I did watch on chennel 22 the city had one.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 24, 2011
          I missed three (including the one at the Memorial Center).  Went to the one at Dana.  Can't watch channel 22 as we have satellite TV here.

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 24, 2011
            I was contacted by Danny Juarez, who asked for my endorsement for Mayor.  I've known Danny for years and was pleased to give it to him.  I believe that he has the best interests of Hawthorne at heart and that he's a person of integrity.  However, like any elected official, he can't address our neighborhood concerns unless he knows about them, so I urge you to contact him with a friendly email.  I am certain that you will get a prompt response : ayso.bigdog@...

            email

            Brent

            To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 27, 2011
              Thanks for the info Brent.

              I always read this group but don't comment very often, but it's getting close to election day and I'm always interesten in what people are thinking.

              Regards,

              Rich on 144Th Place

              To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com