9-11 Ceremonies

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8 1:09 PM
      Hi All, On sunday 9-11 the city of Hawthorne will be doing thier tribute to 9-11  at city Hall it will start at 9 AM. I know this is in the Daily Breeze but not all grt the paper. We'll be going hope to see you all.
    • Rosalinda Martinez
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8 1:28 PM
        Thanks for your response.  See you all there.

        Rosalinda

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8 1:29 PM
          See you all there, thanks for your participation.

          Rosalinda