Re: [BodgerPark] Fw: Fences

  • Alene Gardner
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2011

      Hello Heather,

      Jan and I are looking for someone to replace some wood on our front fascia (sp?) and some termite damaged pieces.  Also to do some electrical work (replacing lights, etc.) not too hard.

      Does he do any of those things?

      Thanks~

      Alene Gardner
      From: Jim & Kathy Radek <jimbokat@...>
      Subject: Fences
      To: BodgerPark@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 8:22 PM

      We need to replace our wooden fences.....Does anyone know of a good fence person???  Thanks, Jim & Kathy on 144th St.

    • Heather Harris

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 1, 2011

          Thanks!
          Couldn't find his phone number in the e-mails.  Please send it.

          Happy 4th !!

          Alene Gardner

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 1, 2011
                He did a nice job. he does all kinds of work. He's not the cheapest but we felt that he would do a better job than the other guys that we talked to. If you want to look at his work let us know. jim& kathy on 144 st.