Re: [BodgerPark] Fences

  • Heather Harris
    Message 1 of 7 , May 23, 2011
      Yes!!   His name is Todd Carlock and his number is 310-489-0032!    Tell him Heather Harris sent you!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 22, 2011, at 8:22 PM, Jim & Kathy Radek <jimbokat@...> wrote:

      We need to replace our wooden fences.....Does anyone know of a good fence person???  Thanks, Jim & Kathy on 144th St.

    • Katheryne Koelker
      Message 2 of 7 , May 23, 2011
        Heather, you wouldn't know my brother Chris, do you?  He and Todd are friends.

        Katheryne

        Message 3 of 7 , May 23, 2011
          Wow, can't believe it, I'm in the same boat only probably more desperate.

            My ex has a guy that does pretty much everything, including fencing.  He has painted my ex's home, I believe replaced his wrought-iron fence, and built a new redwood fence for him.  My ex is a smart guy and has nothing but good things to say about this guy.

          I just called my son and got this guy's name and number.  His name is Henry Gomez and the # is 310  538-3732.  Tell him Mr. Parker on Warmside in Torrance recommended him.  I think you'll be quite pleased, he does good work.  Lemme know, K

          Message 4 of 7 , May 23, 2011

            No I don't know Chris, may have met him at gatherings????

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 7 , May 23, 2011
              Maybe, as he has many friends I don't know about!

              Katheryne